By D. MacIver, M.C. MacKenzie
Read Online or Download A Chinese-English dictionary: Hakka-dialect, as spoken in Kwang-tung province PDF
Similar dictionaries books
The Cambridge Aerospace Dictionary is scholarly, obtainable and crucial for studying in regards to the aerospace undefined.
Derived from the content material of the revered McGraw-Hill Dictionary of clinical and Technical phrases, 6th variation, every one identify offers millions of definitions of phrases and words encountered in a selected self-discipline. All include:
* Pronunciation advisor for each term
* Acronyms, cross-references, and abbreviations
* Appendices with conversion tables; listings of medical, technical, and mathematical notation; tables of suitable facts; and more
* A handy, quick-find layout
Lead Reviewer: Dr. Daniel Coetzee, self sustaining pupil, London, united kingdom assessment Board: Jeremy Black, collage of Exeter, united kingdom Dr. Frances F. Berdan, Professor of Anthropology, California country collage, San Bernardino David A. Graff, affiliate Professor, division of heritage, Kansas nation college Dr.
This version is written in English. despite the fact that, there's a working Chinese-Traditional glossary on the backside of every web page for the tougher English phrases highlighted within the textual content. there are lots of variants of feel and Sensibility. This variation will be
Additional resources for A Chinese-English dictionary: Hakka-dialect, as spoken in Kwang-tung province
Amnesty, n. aMHHcxHx AKX, corjiacHo KOXopoMy rocyflapcxBo o6MBJMex noMHJioBaHHe 3a nponuibie ^e^HHJi jiHuaM HJIH rpynne JIHU, ocyacfleHHbix 3a coBepineHHH npecxyruieHHft, name Bcero, nojinxmecKHx: npe^axejibcxBO, BOCcxaHHe, yKJiOHeroie ox BOHHCKott cjiy»c6bL (Cf. clemency — npomeirae, pardon — noMHJioBaHHe, commutation — CMarneHHe HaKa3aHiw). The 1986 United States Immigration Reform and Control Act provided amnesty for many illegal aliens already present in the country. OeflepajIbHMH 3aKOH 06 HMMHipaUHOHHOH pe^OpMe H HMMHipaUHOHHOM KOHxpojie 1986 rom o6b«BHJi aMHHcrHio jum MHornx HejierajibHbix HMMHrpaHxoB, yace HaxozwmHxcJi B cxpaHe.
2. rojiocjiOBHoe, HenoaxBepHCfleHHoe yxBepacaeHHe There were some allegations of his sexual misconduct that led to a divorce. IIoroBapuBajiH o ero aMopanbHOM noBe/jeHHH, HXO npHBejio K pa3B0,zry. alleged, adj. MHHMHH; HKOGW HMeBHiHil Mecxo There is a judicial order to relieve alleged overcrowding in prisons. BWJI nozniHcaH cyzjeGHbin npHKa3 pa3rpy3HXb xiopbMbi, Koxopbie, KaK CHHxajiocb, 6MJIH nepenojiHeHbi. 2. HHKpHMHHHpyeMblH; BMeHHeMblfi B BHHy - e d offender; criminal npczuiojiaraeMbiH npecxynHHK Yesterday Ken McNeil, an alleged bomber of the court building, was arrested in San Diego, California.
The bail is set at $2,000. CyMMa 3ajiora onpeAejieHa B pa3Mepe 2 xwc. AOJiJiapoB. excessive - 3aBbinieHHafl cyMMa 3ajiora TepMHH Hcnojib3yexc« no OXHOUICHHIO K cyMMe, Koxopaa He cooxBexcxByex xaacecxH coBepuieHHoro npecxynjieHHH. 3aBbiuieHHaH cyMMa 3ajiora 3anpemeHa BocbMoii nonpaBKOH K KoHCxnxyuHH C11IA. - bond nopyHHxejibcxBo; o6fl3axejibcxBo; AOJiroBaa pacnncKa. (See bond) - bondsman (= bailer, bailor, bailsman) nopynnxejib. (See bondsman) - hearing cyAeSHoe cjryuiaHHe o 3anore. (See hearing) - forfeiture KOHqbHCKauiw, noxepa, yxpaxa, jiHiueHue 3ajiora 3ajior yxpanHBaexcH H3-3a HCHBKH B cyA B HaAAeacamee BpeMH.
A Chinese-English dictionary: Hakka-dialect, as spoken in Kwang-tung province by D. MacIver, M.C. MacKenzie